Agriplast Biowert Sustainable Injection Molding Plastic
Agriplast aims at reducing the need for petroleum based polymers by up to 75% while also allowing weight reduction compared to other composite plastics, creating demonstrable energy savings in product logistics, improved dimensional stability, stiffness and abrasion resistance for a prolonged product life cycle. Agriplast uses recycled plastic source materials as well as a range of biodegradable plastics with variable fibre content by process of application and fire protection without antimony or halogens.
- Reduce the need for petroleum polymers up to 75%
- Boost weight reduction compared to other composite plastics
- Energy savings in product logistics
- Improved dimensional stability
- Prolonged product life cycle.
- Recycled plastic source materials
- Biodegradable plastics with variable fibre content
Suggest an edit
- Mfg. Biowert Industrie GmbH
- Tags Industrial Design
- URL Visit website